Have you ever visited Squarespace's website and been overwhelmed by how many templates they have? Look at them all, there are TONS of website templates to choose from!
Here's the thing though. While there are dozens of Squarespace templates available, not all are best suited for business websites. And if that's what you're looking for, I'm here to help you sort through the available templates.
Whether you're looking to create a website for yourself or for a larger business, Squarespace has beautiful templates that you can use and customize to meet all your needs.
Let me show you my top 4 Squarespace template recommendations for business websites!
Note: want to watch more of my Squarespace video tutorials? I've linked to them at the bottom of this post or you can head over to my Youtube channel to binge them now. #aintnoshame
Top 4 Squarespace templates for business websites
In this video you will learn:
- the top 4 Squarespace templates for business websites
- what to look for in a business template website
- whether blogs are supported
- examples of how to customize web pages in each template (text, images, formatting, etc.)
- how to include full width banner images and text on various pages
The 4 Squarespace templates I recommend for business websites
In the video, I showed you four Squarespace templates on their demo site. Here are the templates and if you click their names below, you can see the full demo sites included in the tutorial video.
Depending on the type of business you're building a website for, other templates might be a good choice too! But if you're looking to build a modern and easy to use website for your business, one of the templates outlined above would be perfect.
There are tons of Squarespace templates available but not all templates are designed for businesses. It can be very overwhelming to search for a good fit in the template library if you don't know what to look for. Take a look at the templates I recommend for businesses and I'm sure you'll find a good fit for your business website.
Be sure to watch the video above to see my top 4 Squarespace template recommendations for business websites!
Now it's your turn to tell me what Squarespace template your website runs on? Is it a business website or for another industry? How did you decide which template to use? I'd love to know so leave me a note in the comments!
MORE SQUARESPACE VIDEO TUTORIALS
- How to disable the escape key login on your Squarespace website
- How to add videos to your Squarespace website
- How to use tags and categories in your Squarespace blog
- Favicons: how to create one in Canva and upload it to your Squarespace website
- How to set up a blog on a Squarespace website
- How to add related posts to the bottom of Squarespace blog posts
- How to connect social media accounts to your Squarespace website
- How to easily find out which Squarespace template a website is using
- How to update and edit banner images in Squarespace
Interested in learning more about what it takes to get a website up and running? Sign up for my free 7 day e-course!
Get started with the free email course and have your website up and running in no time!
Ever dreamed of launching your own Squarespace website, but aren't sure where to start?
This free email course will teach you everything you need to know!
Sign up now and get lesson one delivered straight to your inbox!